Holiday Shipping Tips
ToyWiz would LOVE the opportunity to provide you with a wonderful, stress-free, incredibly easy shopping experience this year!
And here's how we plan on doing it...
- Extended Returns - Need to return your order? No problem! Purchases received now through December 23rd may be returned through January 10, 2024, if the items are in new, factory-sealed condition. All other terms of our return policy will apply. If your order is damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible. We ask that you hold on to the damaged items as well as the original shipping box and packaging materials. We would need these to start a damage claim with the shipping service. We highly recommend opening your package and inspecting your items as closed to delivery as possible. This way we can take care of any issues that may have occurred in transit.
- Fast Shipping - Time is of the essence! We will be working around the clock to process your order as fast as possible! In the final shipping week before the holidays, please bear with us as we may a take a bit longer to reply to emails and process confirmation messages. We'll be working around the clock to get every order out by the shipping deadlines to make sure they arrive on time! If you need assistance with this, please call us as soon as possible. Calling us is the fastest way to reach us.
- Account Services - Create a free ToyWiz account to enjoy special offers, create and share wish lists, view your order history and track purchases easily.
- Safe Shopping and Fraud Prevention - We use a secure shopping cart to process your order so that your sensitive information stays secure. ToyWiz also works closely with payment providers to help prevent the use of compromised or stolen cards. We use an order verification system called NoFraud to vet out possible fraudulent orders. If your order information triggers an alert, they may contact you to verify information associated with the order before it can be processed. It should only take a few minutes to resolve a false alert, but it goes a long way toward stopping online fraud. We do this to protect your information from possible theft. If you are uncomfortable with this service, we also accept PayPal and Amazon Pay as alternate forms of payment, that do not go through this vetting process.
TIPS FOR GETTING YOUR GIFTS DELIVERED ON TIME!
- Order Early - During the busy holiday season, USPS and UPS can experience delays. We recommend ordering as soon as possible to avoid possible shipping delays due to inclement weather and/or heavy package volume.
- Double Check your order! - Choose the correct shipping option and double-check your address to be sure your package will arrive on time. Any errors to the order information will delay processing time.
- Add email@example.com to your email white-list to make sure you receive notices that might need your input before the order can be verified and shipped. If not important emails could be marked as “Spam” and delay the processing of your order.
- If you have any questions or concerns, calls us during our hours of operation or email us as soon as possible. Our holiday hours will be announced on our home page as we get closer to the holiday season.