Pay By PayPal
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not 'live' in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- The month listed as the shipping month is the most current information we have. Please note that if we are in the month of July, and the item is marked Pre-Order ships July, this means that the item has still not arrived (but should be very soon). The minute it comes in, we mark the item as New!.
- Your credit card does not get charged until the item arrives into our warehouse and gets prepared for shipping. Please note: If you pay by Paypal, the money is automatically deducted from your account. So in essence, if you place a pre-order using Paypal you will be charged the moment you place the order, not when the item comes in. Please see below for more about paying by Paypal.
- During the busy holiday season (from Nov. 1st thru December 25th) in an effort to make sure no orders are held up due to Pre-Order merchandise, we split all orders except those made using PayPal. If you place an order for In Stock merchandise and Pre-Order merchandise together, we will split the order immediately and ship out the In Stock merchandise. However, please be aware there will be additional shipping charges incured when the Pre-Order merchandise comes in and has to be shipped to you. We are doing this with the customers best interest in mind. If you wish to not have your order split and are aware that it could hold up your order until possibly after the holidays, then please contact our customer service department at toll free at 1-877-451-2597 M-F 10am-7pm Est. This way you will not incur additional shipping fees as the whole order will ship at one time.
- Orders placed using PayPal will only ship once all of the merchandise in the order is in stock.
- If you Pre-Order multiple items, we will charge and ship each item as it comes in. This is to get you your merchandise as quickly as possible. In rare instances, pre-ordered items come in within days of each other. We promise to do our best to prevent multiple shipments. A shipping charge will be applied each time an item is shipped according to our regular shipping schedule.
- When the Pre-Order item comes in, you will be charged a shipping and handling fee according to our shipping schedule. Your initial shipping fee will be adjusted so that it coordinates with the amount of your first shipment.
- All release dates are subject to change by the manufacturer. We do not make the cards and toys we sell. The shipping dates listed on our site are based on the latest information that we receive directly from the manufacturers.
- For orders placed for International Destinations we will hold the entire order until all the items are in stock. These orders cannot be split.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities at any time. If an order comes in with a large quantity of a single figure, toy or card we reserve the right to adjust or limit the item. This is in an effort to satisfy as many customers as we possibly can on a hot item.
If you would like to pay using Paypal, please read the following:
When paying by Paypal, the money is automatically deducted from your account. So in essence, if you place a Pre-Order using Paypal you will be charged the moment you place the order, not when the item comes in and gets ready to ship.
When paying by Paypal, we have to ship your entire order at the same time. Therefore, if you place an order that contains both in stock merchandise and Pre-Order merchandise, we have to hold your entire order until the Pre-Order items arrive in stock.
- When paying by Paypal, if you are looking to purchase in stock merchandise and Pre-Order merchandise, and you want the in stock merchandise to ship right away, please place separate orders: one for the in stock merchandise and one for the Pre-Ordermerchandise.
If you have any questions regarding our 'Pre-Order' or Paypal policies, please contact our customer serivce toll free at 1-877-451-2597 M-F 10-6 Est.