Let us provide you with a wonderful, stress-free shopping experience this year!
Here's how we can help make your holidays merry:
- Extended Returns - Purchases made now through December 23rd may be returned through January 10, 2016, if the items are in new, factory-sealed condition. All other terms of our return policy will apply. If your order is damaged in transit, the return must still be initiated within 7 days of receipt.
- Fast Shipping - We will be working around the clock to process your order as fast as possible! In the final shipping week before Christmas, please bear with us as we may a take a bit longer to reply to emails and process confirmation messages. We'll be working around the clock to get every order out by the shipping deadlines to arrive on time!
- Account Services - Create a free ToyWiz account to enjoy special offers, create and share wish lists, view your order history and track purchases easily.
- Safe Shopping and Fraud Prevention - We use a secure shopping cart to process your order so that your sensitive information stays secure. ToyWiz also works closely with payment providers to help prevent the use of compromised or stolen cards. If your card triggers an alert, we may contact you to verify information associated with the order before it can be processed. It should only take a few moments to resolve a false alert, but it goes a long way toward stopping online fraud.
Tips for getting your gifts delivered on time:
- Order early - during the busy holiday season and through winter weather, the post office, UPS and Federal Express can experience delays.
- Choose the correct shipping option and double-check your address to be sure your package will arrive on time. Rush service is available to help with last-minute purchases.
- Triple-check your address and delivery information and watch for email confirmations!
- Add email@example.com to your email whitelist to make sure you receive notices that might need your input before the order can be verified and shipped.
- Make sure your shipping address is authorized with your credit card. For orders over $100, we must ship to either the billing address or an authorized alternate address. Adding this address is an easy task and does not change your billing address. Simply call your credit card company using the 1-800 number from the back of your card and ask the bank to add the shipping address as an approved alternate shipping address. Once you have done this, we can process your order. (Note: Credit card companies established this policy to help prevent unauthorized online purchases. As a secure shopping site, we comply with these internet anti-fraud procedures and we appreciate your patience and cooperation).